A perfect seam needs the right thread
Thread quality is very important when sewing with an overlock or coverlock machine. Unbalanced stitches, puckering, thread rupture, etc. may occur when using low-quality threads. There is a huge range of high-quality products of different materials and thicknesses. No matter if cotton, polyester or decorative threads, simply choose the thread to your needs.
baby lock offers the following kinds of threads that are ideal for overlocking machines:
- Textured thread gives your rolled hems and wave seams that professional look and helps you create fanciful edges on any material whatsoever.
- Extra thick textured thread gives your rolled hems and wave seams that professional look and helps you create fanciful edges on any material whatsoever.
- Multi-colour textured thread turns every edge into an eye-catcher thanks to its variation of colours.
- Rainbow thread makes your flatlock and decorative seams very attractive.
- Metallic textured thread is a special highlight when it comes to sewing hems or producing flatlock and decorative stitches.
Ask your baby lock dealer about their range of various threads.